Belle

It's so long since I updated this site so here goes...

The first problem was the lights.

It appears that a 12 volt lighting coil is fitted, I found this after 3 sets of bulbs and a new switch.

She now has 12 volt bulbs and the original switch back on and all seems well.

The missing bits have been painted and are now in place, only needing new decals.

I still need to sort out the seat cover, but apart from that she's almost ready for an MOT.

After a long wait billbo on the Moby forum finally has the transfers/decals I needed to finish Belle of available.

So, after an evening's work this is the end result.

IMGP1615 

IMGP1613 

There's also a variator in the hut that may go on before spring...

Top